Thursday, January 21, 2016

Quick Update.

When it comes to side projects, I have a notoriously short attention span. I love starting things, but my eyes are typically bigger than my stomach and I want to start more than I can actually handle. All this to say that I've started blogging about things that are not solely book-related at a new blog:

Little Plainsong


I'm doing this for a couple reasons, really. Won't bore you – or pique your interest... – with too many specifics but (1) I'm starting to get tired of straightforward book blogging, and (2) I want to write about more than just book-related things, and I don't have the attention span to manage multiple blogs at once! I don't know yet which one I'm going to stick with, but if Bookplates for Brunch goes silent for a while, you'll know why and you'll know where I'm at.

(And if the new blog suddenly disappears from the Internet, you'll know it's because I decided I didn't feel like blogging there anymore and probably deleted it.) (Short attention span, remember?)

No comments:

Post a Comment