Friday, September 4, 2015

Back from Seattle.


This past weekend I flew to Seattle to visit my best friend and finally see the city. I had such a good time exploring the different neighborhoods and eating ice cream and chocolate and seafood and wandering bookstores and walking/driving/bussing around with Lily. It felt like I was gone for ages but it was really only a couple of days.

It was amazing to get away from New York, though. It's just a different quality of living there. The air is cleaner, the people are friendlier (at least compared to what I'm used to), the culture is decidedly less neurotic. It's making me rethink life on the East Coast.

I'll be getting back to a more regular posting schedule in the next week or two, but in the meantime I wanted to share a few book snaps that I took while there. (I started a bookstagram, by the way! Feel free to follow along! My username is bookplatesforbrunch. And if you have a bookstagram, definitely let me know what it is.)

And now I'm off to get some much-needed rest (red-eye flights are a terrible idea) and catch up on errands and all that fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment