Friday, January 1, 2016

Truthwitch Party Prep: Something That'll Keep Your Place

Happy New Year! It's the last day of my Truthwitch party-planning series (*cries*) but Truthwitch is out in just four more days, and I can't freaking wait. I've had so much fun coming up with these ideas and designs. I hope you guys have been liking this series too! I might have to keep doing these for new book releases...

So far we've talked about what to drink, what to eat, what to wear, and what to do... Now I have something that will keep your place as you read about Safi, Iseult, Merik, and Aeduan's antics all across the Witchlands. In other words... free printable Truthwitch bookmarks!

Safi will protect your book (with TWO swords, whaaaat) and keep you from losing track of your spot. Just print the PDF on a heavy cardstock paper, and use the gray outlines as a guide to help you cut out each bookmark.

And... I feel like a broken record at this point but... please remember that these printables are for your personal, non-commercial use only. If you share these anywhere, I would so appreciate if you could include a link back to this post. Thank you & happy reading!

Check out all my Truthwitch party posts: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments:

Post a Comment